Smoking Cessation Trust
The Smoking Cessation Program provided by SCT Management Services, L3C (SCTMS) is a statewide 10-year smoking cessation program to benefit all Louisiana residents who started smoking cigarettes before September 1, 1988 and desire to quit smoking. These smokers are known as Scott Class Beneficiaries.
This program provides for the reimbursement of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), Telephone Quit Line Services, Office Visits and Counseling. For more information on what resources are covered under the Program, a complete listing of eligible services can be found online at www.smokingcessationtrust.org.
Quit Line Benefits — What You Should Expect
• Unlimited toll-free calls to the Quit Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (during the active phase of your quit attempt(s)
• A Quit Coach will create a personalized quit program for each caller
• Receive up to five (5) calls from a Quit Coach to receive support and encouragement
• The Quit Coach will track your participation and outcome, help you reassess your personalized Quit Program and help you decide if you need additional counseling and medication support
• Receive follow-up calls from your Quit Coach at six (6) months and 12 months after you complete the program
• Access to online smoking cessation information and tools, as well as printed educational and motivational materials
Register at www.smokingcessationtrust.org or call toll-free at 855-529-6556.
*Some services require referral/order by a physician. Limits do apply to services based on the Smoking Cessation Program, as amended from time-to-time.